Friday, November 06, 2009

NaBloPoMo # 6: Random Acts of Kindness

Kim's Blog Improvement Project - which I have been on and off this year - always have many great ideas about how to improve your blog and blogging (hence the name of the project). The 20th installment of BIP is about blogger kindness and showing some blog love:

Kim says:

One of my favorite weeks of the entire year is Random Acts of Kindness Week. While the one for 2009 already passed, and 2010 isn’t until February 15-21, I’ve been thinking about kindness a lot lately and felt like I could make it part of the Blog Improvement Project.
This weeks BIP task is to commit a random act of kindness. While I think this is a good idea just because it’s a nice thing to do, there are blogging benefits to being kind online.

I love the idea of good blogging karma, and read some of the interesting articles and posts which Kim links to. Check then out yourself using the link to Kim's Blog Sophisticated Dorkiness.


So over the next few days, I will recommend some interesting posts that I have found around the book blogging community. And I think you should check the posts and their writers out :-)

Today I recommend Florinda's post about Hunger Games I and II. Click here to go directly to the post. Florinda's blog is called The 3 R's Blog, and there is always something interesting to read there. But have a look yourself :o)


This is the sixth post in the NaBloPoMo-challenge. See my page here.

6 comments:

mimbles said...

There's an award waiting for you over at my place :-)

Louise said...

Thanks a lot Mim, I head over and check it out now.

Unknown said...

I love this random act of kindness challenge. I did quite a few random acts over on twitter, but you've reminded me to do a few more!

Florinda said...

Thanks so much for linking to my review! It actually hasn't gotten many comments - I think everyone's already read them and has run out of things to say :-).

I try to do this kind of thing regularly with my weekly link round-ups - it's one of my favorite parts of blogging!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

My writing schedule has been heavy lately - enjoyable but heavy - so I'm behind on my Blog Improvement Project challenges. I'll be carrying some of them over into next year, because I really like how the project has truly improved my blogging experience.

Beth F said...

Great idea. I've let the Blog Improvement Project get away from me, I'll have to get back to it. And good going with November blogging.