Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NaBloPoMo # 11: Scene of the Blog @ Kittling: Books



Visit my Scene of the Blog at Cathy's blog Kittling: Books. Cahty will be featuring ME today and I am so thrilled. Scene of the Blog was awarded Best Feature or Series during the recent Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and no wonder. It is a great feature, and right now I am just sorry I have not been around to read all the previous Scenes...when they were first posted. I am revisiting some and reading some for the first time just now. Check out Kittling: Books and the place where I blog today.

This is the eleventh post in the NaBloPoMo-challenge. See my page here.

4 comments:

Beth F said...

Oh boy!! I'm off to look now.

Eva @ One Swede Read said...

That was cool to see - I went over and commented on your "Scandianvian look." :)

Dorte H said...

Haven´t you followed Cathy as long as I have then? I know I have seen them all, because the very first scene of the blog was MY space :D

caite said...

as I said there, it is so very, very tidy! ;-)