Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaBloPoMo # 10: Book Bloggers Holiday Swap

Have you seen the button in the column to the left of this post? The button about the Book Bloggers Holiday Swap. If not, hurry and either click the button or this link. Both button and link will take you to the site of the Holiday Swap, and I think you should sign up. The swap is international, so all can sign up no matter where you are. But don't worry. If you do not feel like mailing out internationally, you can note that when you sign up, and then the organizers will make sure you are Secret Santa for another national. Also, we are not talking about huge and expensive gifts (although I would not say no should my Secret Santa send me those, LOL) - and homemade gifts are even more welcome. So don't hesitate signing up. Sign ups are taken until November 12, so you still have a few days to do it. I didn't participate last year, but have done Secret Santa swaps with an online book club a number of times, and it is just so much fun and it creates the nicest holiday atmosphere around the Book Blogger Community.

Also, I should not forget to mention the 8 wonderful bloggers who are hosting this event. A huge thank you to
Amanda, Amy, Ana, Chris, Debi, Eva, Jill and Lenore.


This is the tenth post in the NaBloPoMo-challenge. See my page here.

3 comments:

Alessandra said...

I signed up for this, too! I wonder who I'm going to send a book gift to... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the publicity! :-D

Heidenkind said...

I signed up for this, too! I can't wait to see who my giftee is. I hope it's someone I know.