Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo # 30: Done!


I am happy to say that I have posted one post each day for a month during the NaBloPoMo-challenge. I also participated last year, but found this year to be much easier. I haven't used as many back doors as last year (recycling old reviews, just posting photos etc) and have managed to keep most of the posts on a book related level. Looking at posts from last year same time, the ones from this year are much better. I've said that before, I know, but I was actually a bit surprised when I realised it.

I have learned that I struggle to find anything meaningful to say EVERY single day. It would indeed be very hard for me to feel obliged to write a post a day. I love the experience of doing it each November, and I will most likely do it again next year. But now I am happy not to feel too stressed because I must post, no matter what. Like we always say, blogging should be fun, and I have found out that blogging each day simply interferes too much with life. Not that I am such a VIP that my calendar is bursting at the seams, but I have been feeling obliged to post every day, and not quit. But in 9 out of each 10 days, it has been a lot of fun.

I am looking forward to another month of great posts, but I am positive I will not be posting every day through December.

I am deeply thankful for all your comments and am looking forward to visit your blogs much more through December.

This is the 30th post in the NaBloPoMo-challenge. See my page here.
Button created by Tracey Delaney.

13 comments:

Beth F said...

Congratulations!!! It is hard to come up with a post every day. And it will be really hard during December.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You did a fantastic job.

I do post most days, but if I ever felt as though I had to, I think the pressure would get to me.

I hope that you have a more relaxing December and enjoy not having the stress of posting every day.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on a job well done!

mimbles said...

Yay! You made it :-) Well done!

Unknown said...

Wow, Lou! You did a great job :-) Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You did a great job. I enjoyed all of your posts (even if I didn't have enough time to comment on all of them).

Melody said...

Congratulations! You did a great job!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Well done on completing NaBloPoMo! It's been an awesome month :)

Dorte H said...

Congratulations on finishing!

I know what you mean about having something to say every day, yet after some time I think I have found a routine where I can write something that is crime-related on most days.

And actually I am not sure readers mind a SHORT post now and then ;)

Heidenkind said...

Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo, Lou! Personally, I enjoyed having posts to read from you everyday. ;) But I know it's tough to post all the time. I certainly don't do it!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

*applause*

Alessandra said...

Wow, you did it! Awesome job!

Eva @ One Swede Read said...

Congratu-well-done! I know I couldn't do it. I write at work, so most days I get home, I don't want to see a computer! :)