Friday, October 30, 2009

Women Unbound - a reading challenge

A great new reading challenge is set to begin on Sunday November 1. It is hosted by Aarti of Booklust, Care of Care's Online Book Club and Eva of A Striped Armchair. Aarti, Care and Eva mentions that they had a lot of help from fellow book bloggers and you can see them all by clicking here and look for the Community Credit-column.


The link will also take you to the main page of the challenge, which is called Women Unbound. All the details are also explained on the beautifully set up blog, which just makes you want to get started on this challenge right away. I am trying to limit challenges since I pretty much fail in them all, but I hope to be able to pile together a list and a stack of great books to read. There are also lists of books for inspiration, lovely buttons and much more on the blog. So hurry over and check it out!

6 comments:

Dorte H said...

Hm, nu har jeg jo lige rodet mig ind i en knaldhård 5-ugers udfordring: en ny omgang Saxo forfatterskole. Så mon ikke hellere jeg må melde pas.

Beth F said...

I am very, very excited about this challenge. I used to read a lot of feminist writing but have gotten away from it lately.

Louise said...

I am still trying to put together a reading list, and find that if I do not commit to too many books, I might actually have a chance of doing the challenge :-)

Anonymous said...

Now I'm leaving a test post, to see if you get it.

Hope your blog reappears for you soon!!

Anonymous said...

I saw this, it looks great! I'm considering doing it but I already have the DystopYA and Jane Austen Challenges going.

bermudaonion said...

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who's not doing this challenge! Have fun with it!