Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Fifth Hour

Got sidetracked for exactly 13 minutes when my mother called, but other than that, only a few of nature's calls has kept me from cheering all of you brave readers out there. I have signed up for 12 hours of cheering, and am definitely not about to stop now, since I am having too much fun. As we enter into the 6th hour I am hoping to get to "my" blogs for a second round of cheering. After the 6th hour I am going to have dinner, but will hopefully be back again after that.

KEEP READING AND CHEERING!

Oh - and most of the #read-a-thon haters seem to have vanished from Twitter by now. But we are down at the last spot of the trending topics, so I am going back to Twitter again now and get us up there again.


Don't forget to check out all the fun mini-challenges here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TNX soooooo much for cheering Louise! Seems to me that's a much harder job than reading LOL But I didn't expect it would be so hard to concentrate on reading with all the excitement ;)

I love Kopenhagen although I've only been there once on a VERY snowy afternoon. We're in the same timezone! *waves*

tanabata said...

Thanks so much for cheering! You help to make this the fantastic event that it is! I'm mostly a reader but am stopping by others when I can. Enjoy the rest of the read-a-thon! :)

Dorte H said...

Cheers to the cheerleader :D

I think it could be fun to participate, but I wouldn´t be able to read for that many hours anyway.

Anonymous said...

Books are awesome
Books are great
Congratulations on reading so much
You’re first rate!

Crystal Posey said...

Eeep, I didn't know there were any read-a-thon haters.

Good grief people, grow up.

Your a fantastic cheerleader!