Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Third Hour

Still cheerleading and still finding great blogs all over the world. And speaking of All Over The World, then you should head over to Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? where she is hosting a fun mini-challenge called Where in the World is the Read-a-Thon? When I plugged in my exact place I noticed that I was, until then at least, the only blogger and reader joining from Denmark. But check it out yourself by clicking the link to Trish's blog above.



Have great fun as we enter into the fourth hour of the Read-a-Thon

3 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Reading!

Esme said...

Louise -hello I just found you from another page-best of luck with your reading.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Have a wonderful Day; enjoy your books, and take time to rest as well. It is pouring here so it's the perfect day to be in the house reading and relaxing!