Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Second Hour


Second hour of the 24 hour Read-a-Thon is about to run out. I am still cheering my way around the blogospehere and am finding loads of new-to-me blogs. The list of participants which can be found on the Dewey's Read-a-Thon page (click here) is like a goldmine of wonderful and wonderfully interesting book blogs. I have a suspicion that my blog roll will grow in large numbers when the Read-a-Thon is over.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE DOING THE READ-A-THON.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traditional read-a-thon blessing:

May the bookshelf be there to greet you.
May all the books appeal.
May the fridge be full of tasty snacks;
the words fall soft upon your eyes and until the read-a-thon ends,
may you always hold a book in the palm of your hand.

Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO keep reading! :)

serendipity_viv said...

good luck with the read-a-thon.

Unknown said...

That's awesome. I Hope to find lots of new bloggers too.