Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Fourth Hour

Amazed at how great everyone is doing! Keep up the good work and keep rocking!

Here is a little something taken from the main page:

Let’s keep up the energy with the next mini-challenge. Our host is Bart from Bart’s Bookshelf, and he’s asking you to grab 3-4 books and make a sentence out of the title. You’ll take a picture of the spines, and the best sentence will win! This mini-challenge will stay open for three hours.

Click here to get to the main page and join Bart's fun mini-challenge.

6 comments:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Thanks for the encouragement at my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Stacy said...

Thank you for cheering me on and now I want to return the favor. Things may get a little silly in those wee hours but you can do it...happy reading!

Memory said...

Thanks for all your hard work cheering!

Cass said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! It CHEERed me up(sorry, couldn't resist) because my best friend lives in Denmark and you made me smile.

Eva said...

You're doing great on the cheerleading!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Read-a-Thon day! Yay for cheerleaders!!! It's so much fun seeing how people are doing - I'm quite amazed at the amount of books that have already been read. Have fun today :)