Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Ninth Hour

I have been cheering almost non stop since the beginning of the Read-a-Thon, although I did take breaks for bathroom, a telephone call, dinner and a bit of reading. I have had a ton of good fun, but I can definitely feel my eyes being a bit tired now from looking at the screen for so many hours. I am not overly tired as such yet, but will probably be in an hour or so when we pass midnight here in Denmark.

For the next hours, when you need to relax a bit, I want to direct you to the fun mini-challenge which Nicole from Linus's Blanket is hosting beginning now! I think I may join that one myself :-)

Happy reading all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for the cheerleaders!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milka said...

Oh great, another Scandinavian!
I started at 1pm Finnish time, I've read about 11 hours already and I still feel like reading. But I bet I will get tired in couple of hours. Good luck with the challenge! And great blog btw. :)