1. How long do you sleep each night? That depends. Like Julia I am not good at going to bed early, although I try to do just that when I am getting up early the next day. I'd say I sleep between 5 and 8 hours a night.
2. Do you fall asleep easily? Yes, I do that. Because when I am in bed, I am for the most time rather sleepy. Otherwise I wouldn't be in bed.
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? Rarely. I sometimes snooze a bit on the couch, but that is rare. Once every other month or so. But if I am travelling by train or plane, I try to snooze there as well to pass time.
4. Do you listen to music or white noise to sleep? Nope.
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? I usually sleep through the night every night. Excessive amounts of tea or mineral water before bed makes me wake up all through the night, though, so I try to avoid that before bedtime.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? Naw. Not really.
7. Do you need an alarmclock to get up? Yes, most definitely.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? Never
9. Do you/have you slept with pets? Oh yes, grew up with dogs and had them in the bed all the time. We haven't got any pets these days though.
The image of the beds above is one of my own pics from a vacation about two years ago. There is no way I will haunt any of you with an image of the state of my own bedroom ;o) LOL.