Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lou's Pages on Amazon.com

While I really haven't been very good updating this blog, I have been reviewing from time to time on Amazon. As I am now determined to get this blog up and running as well as my Danish blog, I will review most of the books that has been reviewed on the Danish blog, but you could be surfing Amazon and find the exact same review there in English. That is because I am simply going to copy-paste my reviews there onto this page. It may seem stupid to put the reviews so many different pages - but luckily I can do whatever I want ;o) Hope you will enjoy reading and drop a comment as well from time to time!

I am not going to review any Danish books here, unless I am sure they have been translated to English. If there are any Danish readers here, they can easily pop over to the Danish blog here and read the reviews there for the Danish books.

No comments: