Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BINGO Award

Wow. I just received the BINGO-award from Natalie from The Book Inn. I am very honored and pleased - not only for receiving this fabulous award, but also for presenting a whole new blog to me, Bookin' with Bingo. Go check out both The Book Inn and Bookin' with Bingo. Great blogs!

The rules : This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and here are the rules:
This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...
B: Beautiful: Vivienne -Serendipity
I: Informative: Dorte - DJ's Krimiblog
N: Neighborly: Bermudaonion - Bermudaonion's Weblog
G: Gorgeous: Krissi - The Swim Mom
O: Outstanding : Diane - Bibliophile by the Sea
Thanks again to Natalie for giving me this award. Made my day.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you so much for thinking of my blog; i appreciate it.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award. You are so sweet to think of me as neighborly! I really do appreciate it.

Dorte H said...

Congratulations to you, and thank you so much for thinking of me!

Vivienne said...

Ah beautiful! If only I matched my blog. Thank you very much for my wonderful award and well done on receiving it in the first place.

softdrink said...

Belated congratulations!!

Serena said...

Congrats on the award!

Beth F said...

Congrats!!!