1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet. If you’re all caught up on reviews, maybe you could try this with whatever book(s) you hope to finish this week. (Be sure to leave a link to this post either in the comments of this post, or in the Mister Linky below.)
2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want. In your comments, not in their blogs. (Most likely, people who will ask you questions will be people who have read one of the books or know something about it because they want to read it.)
3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book. Link to each blogger next to that blogger’s question(s).
4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!
I am not really having any books waiting to be reviewed. I am not reading a book a day and can have weeks where I do not finish even one. This is something that I would like to change, so I plan to finish a couple of books in the coming week:
3. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (this one I have begun reading months ago, but had to put it back on the shelf because I needed to concentrate on thesis-writing).
I have read several of Peter Robinson's Inspector Banks-series, and if you want to know anything about this series, just ask! You can also click the labels and look for posts labelled Inspector Banks or Peter Robinson.