Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Finally Weekend

I haven't been much around for the past weeks. I've been caught up in work and personal stuff, and am wondering when I will ever find the time to post on a regular basis. I miss it, and I miss visiting all the other great blogs around.

Through Trisha of eclectic / eccentric I found a link to Jennifer's blog Crazy-for-Books, which is a new-to-me book blog. Jennifer has a fun Friday feature which is Book Blogger Hop. I know that most of us have loads of blogs to visit, but its always great fun to discover new bookish blogs, so I think you should take a look at Jennifer's blog and the Book Blogger Hop-feature. I am going to Blog Hop a bit this weekend, and visit as many blogs as possible.

Have a great weekend! Its not that I am going abroad - just wanted to post a warm and sunny pic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

Have a great day!

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

Dorte H said...

And a great weekend to you!

Thank you for sending a bit of sun our way. I have also been extremely busy working, but I hope things will be more normal from next week. I miss my blog round and blogging properly.

Take care!

Marg said...

I was lucky enough to head down the beach today, although it wasn't as pretty as that.

Trisha said...

I would very much like to be where ever that is....

Beth F said...

We finally have some sun and warmth around here. I think blog hopping sounds like a lot of fun.